We have an arrangement with a state-of-the-art fitness facility located just two blocks from the hotel. Kalev Fitness Solution has opened its doors to our guests at a drop-in fee of $15 per visit.
Hours of Operation:
Monday to Friday: 6:00 AM – 9:00 PM
Saturdays: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sundays: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
You can learn more about the gym here.
Check-In: 4 PM
Check-Out: 11 PM
Continental breakfast is included daily from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM.
Skwachàys Lodge has a limited number of parking spaces. If you require parking during your stay, please be sure to reserve it in advance.
The daily rate is $25 plus taxes (includes in/out privileges).
Alternately, there is an Easy Park parkade located at 500 Beatty Street, a short walk from Skwachàys Lodge, which is open 24/7.
Skwachàys Lodge offers free wi-fi for our guests.
Miss your furry family member when you go away? Why not bring them with you?
The following are our guidelines for welcoming your furry companion as one of our guests. Please take time to read it through carefully, and feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
- Deposit – A $60.00 non-refundable fee is required. All rooms that accommodate pets will be charged a one-time $60.00 fee and is non-refundable as the carpets, drapes, and upholstery items are completely cleaned on the departure of the guest and pet. For any damage to furniture and fixtures by my pet(s) that exceed $60.00, the hotel will assess losses and charge accordingly. The decision to clean, repair, or replace items, resides solely with Skwachàys Lodge & Gallery.
- The Skwachàys Lodge & Gallery is a pet-friendly property and permits access to dog(s) 20 pounds or less. Guide Dogs have no size restrictions.
- Maximum two (2) pets per room.
- Pets must never be left unattended while in guest rooms.
- Pets may feed in guest rooms with reasonable care taken to restrict staining or other damage.
- All pets must be leashed or confined to kennels while in any public hotel area.
- With the exception of animals for visually impaired guests, I understand that pets are NOT allowed in the food and beverage outlets or function rooms of the hotel.
- In the absence of the guest, the hotel is not responsible for the care of any dog(s) and waives any liability without exception.
- I understand the hotel reserves the right to refuse service to a room if my pet(s) is deemed too aggressive in nature and/or the hotel’s staff is not comfortable in the presence of the pet(s). In such instances, I agree special arrangements can be made to service the room at a predetermined time.